We design to improve self-esteem through fun activity.
A person who takes action, and changes the world, does so because they know why they are important. At Nupky we believe that by encouraging people to see themselves in the right light, we will create a butterfly effect that will allow thousands of world-changers to blossom. The impact being massive!
Do you believe in our vision? We would love to talk to you!
Drop us a line!
The Nupky Family
- The visible craftsmanship and humbleness of the objects was strong enough to express the suffering of the objects and the torture they went through.Simone de Waart (Founder of Material Sense)
- ...convincing in its design and realization.Oscar Raaijmakers (Head Designer: Viktor & Rolf)
- His design is a powerful conclusion of his research, based on strong premises and flawless intuition. It’s not for nothing that his work was chosen to be presented at the Design Cares exhibition in Helsinki and Eindhoven later this year.Dirk Snelders (Visiting & Associate Professor at Aalto University and TU/e)
- What sound would your face make? Or a banana? Or... name it! If it has a shape then it makes music.Want.nl
- At last you may play music with your face ;) !Soundry
- Wow, not only sensual projects, but very good video’s too!Stoffel Kuenen (Umeå)
Join The Family
Do you believe in our vision?
We are looking for a programming co-founder. A wizard in C++, JUCE , and other coding languages; and excited to be an entrepreneur. Is that you, or someone you know? Drop us a line!
Later we will also be hiring. Think we could have fun working together? We are always looking for people who fit in the Nupky family, and are open to all types of ideas. Heres a few to help: